Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sudden Childhood Friend (Ikinari Osananajimi ) chapter 3



Well, this chapter was quite eroish and had eroish innuendo, even for this manga. Anyway, this has yet to be serialized continuously as stated on the cover. I scanslated halfway through until I found some better quality scans which forced me to start over. I asked the person where they got them and they said they got them the same method as I did, (print screens) but had a high resolution monitor thus high resolution pages, so I chose to use them instead. So I give you an anonymous thanks to you for that.

Well, that means I finally got better quality scans for chapter 2. But since I am six chapters behind in Kanpachi and need to finish some FFVI doujinshis alomg with other stuff, version 2 will most likely be done later than sooner. Probably when a compliation is released similar to what I did with Kanpachi.

Here are some extra notes for this chapter:

-"Oniichan," in case you didn't know, is like a term of endearment here and does not mean an actual "brother." It means more like "Familiar boy friend." The same applies for "Neechan."

-"Tsuruzaki Scope" are special glasses worn by "Scope" Tsuzuraki in the manga "Prefectural Earth Defense Force" which can can see through objects.

-"Doping Consomme Soup" is from the manga "Shinsetsu Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo" and is a special soup mixed with drugs.

-A "Frankensteiner" is a wrestling move which was created by the wrestler Scott Steiner. Check some videos to see it in motion.

Next, I will working on Kanpachi chapters 25-26 next hopefully soon.

Here are the links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6T4C1OUT
http://hotfile.com/dl/125109210/fde2b4f/Tateyakusha_Sudden_Childhood_Friend_(Ikinari_Osananajimi)_chapter_3.rar.html