Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ami's perfect ending (Toradora Portable) video Ryuuji x Ami





[Tateyakusha] Ami's perfect ending (Toradora Portable)

Well, this project has been long overdue. About a year and a half. I wish I had could have had it done sooner, but a whole lotta shit happened and I couldn't accesss this until about 4 days. Anyway, this was the first thing I actually did as my own group even before I scanslated manga. I was going try subbing but instead went down the manga route. But knowing how to do both ( though poorly) is good to know is suppose. I enjoyed doing this and was the ones that uber supported Ryuuji X Ami until the end. Needless to say, I was disappointed in how things wrapped up in the anime. Obviously

So, I decided to do this as my justice for them. Damn straight! Taiga who!? Anyway, this game is probably the closest thing to an OVA right now. Everyone from the show reprises their voice in the game. Anyway, Ami said some pretty beautiful lines in this.

The quality is not that good because it is ripped from a Niconico video. It is just 22.7 MB (mp4) and runs about 10 minutes.

I probably will do a Ryuuji x Ami doujin (NON-H) whenever I get a good scanner (maybe soon.)

Anyway, that's my rant. I think I deserved one.

ドラちわ最後まで!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?lm5txi72ax641zd